Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Revelation 3

Revelation 3

1Messenger Gather the corrupt, Seal in Covenant, Word Of LIFE I AM Approval Fulfill Spirit Most HighFaithful Guide, Way I AM Settle Honor Abiding, Affirm LIFE Eternal for the lifeless. Assurance

2I AM Restore, Confirm Faithful Approval, Cherish Alive the lifeless, without delay Enkindle the unconscious, Reconciled in Abiding Eternal Most High .

3Devotion Faithful Enrich, Safeguard, Illuminate, Restore peoples without delayAwake, Recovered in I AM, Most High Settle the deceitful without delay, Answer, Affirm, Fulfill Devotion Complete.

4Most High I AM Approval Gather, Embrace the destroyed, Affirmation without delay Kindle, Restore Way Eternal, Illuminate, Cherish in I AM.

5Preeminent Support Cover, Fulfill, Illuminate without delayGenuine Approval Reconcile Word Of LIFE, Seal in Name Of Eternal Parent, Foremost Advocate.

6Authentic Devotion Affirm Answer, Fulfill Support Of LIFE in Word Peaceful.

7Defender Engage Goodwill, Seal in Devotion, Word Of Honor, Faithful I AM Settle Approval, Captain Cherish Truth, Forgive without delay, Gather Secure without delay in Favor.

8Faithful I AM Settle Approving Gift Eternal for the lawless, Way Affirm without delay humanity, Cover, Nourish, Secure, Gather in Strength I AM, Assured Word Fulfill Honor without delay to Forgive.

9Approval Given, I AM Vindicate family accused, Resolve Confirmed Word, Most High Spirit RejoiceI AM without delay Guarantee Deliverance of the deceitful, Connection Faithful Answer, Settle, Cherish Eternal Trust Recognized, I AM Devotion.

10Most High Fulfill Word, Comfort I AM Satisfy Divine Vindication, Devotion Restore Highest Assurance of family, Settle Home on earth.

11Devoted I AM without delay Cherish in Support, Word Original Affirm without reservation humanity in Welcome Complete.

12Secure Devotion, Abiding Safety Most High Cherish without delay, Spirit Recover, Seal in Most High Name, Eternal Faithfulness Settle, Restore Permanent Abiding, Approval Resolve, Vindicate Eternal Honor, Devoted Renewal,

13I AM Assurance Answer, Fulfill, Settle Living Word Peaceful.

14Guardian gather the powerless, Seal in Faithful Word, Genuine Witness, Assurance Authentic, Creator Nourish in Most High.

15Approval I AM Undertake without delay to Defend, Reconcile without delay, Embrace, Resolve Alive, Seek After, Protect, I AM Extend Devotion.

16Devotion Reveal without delay, Safeguard without delay, Cherish, Support in I AM, Restore, Reconcile in Word.

17Faithful Word Gather, Reconcile, Enrich, Most High Recognize without delay the deficit, I AM without delay Acknowledge, Fulfill, Assure, Settle the weak, Embrace the broken, debased.

18Origin I AM Answer, Fulfill, Reconcile, Support, Cherish, Vindicate, Nourish, Enhance, Defend, Illuminate, Settle without delay the corrupt, faithless, desolate, suffering, Protect in Approval.  

19I AM Approval Cherish, I AM Fulfill, I AM Devotion, I AM Nourish, Resolve, Restore.

20Approval Genuine Assure fearful ensnared family distressed, Fulfill, Illuminate, Forgive the vile, Settle, Nourish peoples in Permanent Union.

21Secure Gift Of Assurance Settle peoples, Most High Cherish Covenant Faithful, I AM Foremost Support family, Parent Most High Appoint Blessing.

22Representative I AM, Approval Answer, Fulfill Devotion, Living Word Gather.

*Bolded English words correspond word for word with Aramaic Hebrew Interlinear

The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, red letter edition, Hebrew & Greek Dictionary, 2010 edition.  CWP Teacher edition Interlinear Bible.  Aramaic Peshitta New Testament Dictionary Number Lexicon, Vertical Interlinear Vol. III, Word Study Concordance.  Oxford English Dictionary.  Wigram's Concordance of Hebrew O.T. and Greek N.T.  The Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon.  Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament.  Wycliffe Bible Complete Text 1450 edition.  Tyndale 1526 edition.  Matthews Bible 1537 edition.  Geneva Bible 1560 edition.  Etheridge NT Peshitta.  Holy Bible:  From The Ancient Eastern Text by George M. Lamsa.  Aramaic Peshitta New Testament Translation - Messianic Version by Janet Magiera.  Blue Letter Bible.  Aramaic English New Testament, 5th edition.  HAGEBS - Hebrew Aramaic Greek English Bible Studies.  iBoS - interpretation Based on Study.  eHAG (English Hebrew Aramaic Greek) Interlinear 4th Revision, transliterations based on iBoS HAGEBS eHAG version.

Studies can be referenced at:  


No comments:

Post a Comment